WCTT Community Projects
Creative approaches to learning for the most vulnerable young people in Merton.
Our community projects use the arts as a tool to open up issues that affect young people, provoking discussion, understanding and change.
Led by professional educators & artists, our work is a valuable resource for schools, arts organisations and community groups across Merton.
- Flexible, bespoke work tailored to your need.
- Cost-effective projects delivered within your school or organisation.
- Multi-disciplinary arts-based educational work.
- Proven effects on learning outcomes.
- Creative projects that engage young people imaginatively.
- Work exploring complex issues e.g. mental health, persistent absenteeism or online safety.
Read about our collaboration with Merton Dementia Hub and special film screening.
Find out more about our social and community engagement projects in 2018.
Get in touch to find out how we can work with your school or organisation.