WCTT Community Projects
Creative approaches to learning for the most vulnerable young people in Merton.
Our community projects use the arts as a tool to open up issues that affect young people, provoking discussion, understanding and change.
Led by professional educators & artists, our work is a valuable resource for schools, arts organisations and community groups across Merton.
- Flexible, bespoke work tailored to your need.
- Cost-effective projects delivered within your school or organisation.
- Multi-disciplinary arts-based educational work.
- Proven effects on learning outcomes.
- Creative projects that engage young people imaginatively.
- Work exploring complex issues e.g. mental health, persistent absenteeism or online safety.
Get in touch to find out how we can work with your school or organisation.